May 7, 2012 From Jerusalem I bring back an old manual typewriter in a half torn case that cracks open the leather spine during all the security checks. Random people stare at it with familary or confusion, the security guards click on the keys and laugh with each other in Hebrew. Then I trek it [...]
- Goodbye Mark Francis, Hello Jeff Cassman
- How to get an iPhone on Tigo without a plan
- Was Monday's Shake Up a "Temblor" or a "Terremoto"?
- It can't be all bad when the weather lady looks like this
- Not So Secret Remedies
- Funny Pictures
- Why Guatemalans Don't Pay Taxes
- The Team
- Did you miss the sunset from another planet today?