Predictability – it was a term I associated with boredom, with the unimaginative, the fearful, the ones who clutched to stability like a shawl of mediocrity. It was the haven of those who shunned the arbitrary and the changing nature of all things; the unexpected and unavoidable truth of our existence. It was the ditch [...]
- Goodbye Mark Francis, Hello Jeff Cassman
- How to get an iPhone on Tigo without a plan
- Was Monday's Shake Up a "Temblor" or a "Terremoto"?
- It can't be all bad when the weather lady looks like this
- Not So Secret Remedies
- Funny Pictures
- Why Guatemalans Don't Pay Taxes
- The Team
- Did you miss the sunset from another planet today?