Yesterday was the quiet and today was the storm. Jesús Nazareno exited La Merced Church carried on the shoulders of more than 50 bearers and thousands of spectators. The sea of people parted with his passing and we hid with our dogs and our pixels. It was the first day of the seven-day march towards [...]
- Goodbye Mark Francis, Hello Jeff Cassman
- How to get an iPhone on Tigo without a plan
- Was Monday's Shake Up a "Temblor" or a "Terremoto"?
- It can't be all bad when the weather lady looks like this
- Not So Secret Remedies
- Funny Pictures
- Why Guatemalans Don't Pay Taxes
- The Team
- Did you miss the sunset from another planet today?