June 22, 2012 When the rains come it’s hard to imagine a time when there was anything but the rain – the mid-afternoon antediluvian waters that carry you into a timeless state of waiting and expectation. Entropy quicken: roads crack, sinkholes open, houses tumble down cliffs, buses collide, and people race to take cover under [...]
- How to get an iPhone on Tigo without a plan
- Goodbye Mark Francis, Hello Jeff Cassman
- Was Monday's Shake Up a "Temblor" or a "Terremoto"?
- It can't be all bad when the weather lady looks like this
- Funny Pictures
- Not So Secret Remedies
- Why Guatemalans Don't Pay Taxes
- The Team
- Did you miss the sunset from another planet today?