August 18 We headed West for Magdalena. We knew it would be a rough ride when we had to get three nails taken out of two tires. We pulled into the nearest pinchazo on the Inter-American. Crouched between towers of new tires we listened to the Olympic games over the radio. One hour later we [...]
- How to get an iPhone on Tigo without a plan
- Goodbye Mark Francis, Hello Jeff Cassman
- Was Monday's Shake Up a "Temblor" or a "Terremoto"?
- It can't be all bad when the weather lady looks like this
- Funny Pictures
- Not So Secret Remedies
- Why Guatemalans Don't Pay Taxes
- The Team
- Did you miss the sunset from another planet today?